- Create PDF
- Edit PDF
- Secure PDF
- Review PDF
- Export to Word
PDF Pro is the easy to use alternative to Adobe Acrobat, allowing you to view, create, edit, secure, revise, or collaborate on a PDF document. PDF Pro's intuitive interface makes it easy to take advantage of the full versatility of any Portable Document Format file!
The trial version adds a watermark to edited documents and is fully operational for 14 days, after which it will cease to work until activated. You must purchase a license in order to activate the full version of PDF Pro 10.
- 100% PC compatible
- Pentium II, 300 mHz
- 128 Mb RAM
- 30 MB free disk space
Modify PDF files in a jiffy!
The all-new PDF Pro 10 makes editing PDF files a breeze. You can make touchups directly from the PDF without the source file. See what PDF Pro 10 can do for you:
- Insert, delete, and correct text
- Resize, optimize, move, and rotate images
- Change font size, style and color
- Add watermarks, headers and footers
- Insert, delete, rotate and crop PDF pages
- Add hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Highlight, underline, markup and add comments and stamps
PDF Pro 10’s intuitive interface simplifies all these functions allowing you to make your changes without referring to lengthy user-manuals and help forums. It's so easy to edit PDF files with PDF Pro 10 that you'll feel like you're working with a PowerPoint presentation.