PDF Pen is the easiest way to work with PDF files on your Mac:
PDF Pen was designed to help you edit all your PDF files quickly and easily. You will now be able to add and remove text & images, apply digital signatures, fill out forms, and merge PDF files. Get started with PDFPen on your Mac today!
- Add & remove text
- Search & replace or search & redact text
- Move, resize, copy and delete images
- Adjust the image resolution, color depth and contrast
Review & Security Tools:
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Digitally sign PDF files to ensure your document's authenticity
- Add (and print) notes and comments
- Search, Redact & Erase elements within your PDF
Other Useful functions
- Perform OCR on PDF files created from a scanner
- Insert/remove pages from your PDF
- Merge/combine PDF files
- Fill out interactive PDF forms
New in version 6:
- Export PDF to Word
- Full resolution on Retina displays
- Additional OCR languages added
- Edit document permissions: save, print, copy etc.
Apple's computers come with a built-in PDF creator. What's missing is software that enables you to actually work with your PDF files once they have been created. Editing, reviewing, signing and merging pdf documents are some of the most needed tools for working with PDF documents, and PDF Pen has them all!